hey guys, a while ago I posted this:
Number one reason why Shules should get married:
When Henry visits the station, and Lassiter yells SPENCER- Shawn, Juliet and Henry all reply.
SO: If you guys have a desire to put this in any fics you would be magical beings, and I will owe you 1,000 pineapples and hugs! If anyone does, care to send me a link?
6x10 | 6x15
Santa Barbra Skies
“Excuse Me, Roday (Jacket On, Jacket Off)” - Dulé Hill & James Roday
ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TO VOTE FOR PSYCH!!
Its their last season, lets help the cast and crew end it right!
There are many ways to vote:
- Go here, under “Favorite Cable TV Comedy”, vote for Psych, and send out a tweet to register another vote.
- For voting via Twitter, make sure to include: “Psych #CableTVComedy #PeoplesChoice” in that order and with NO hashtag on ‘Psych’ in order for the vote to count. Here’s a premade tweet. (you can add whatever you want before or after the phrase)
- For voting via Facebook, go to this link.
- There’s also an app where you can do some RAPID-FIRE voting!
- Another way to vote quickly, and my personal favorite, the Mobile Website. Click Psych, refresh the page (Ctrl+R or F5), and click again. Get into a groove and vote ~100 times in only 3 minutes!
Once you’ve done all of that, go vote again! And spread the word!
*Okay, it might be preemptive, I’m just bracing myself, that’s all. This will also be featured on the blog.*
Thank you for the good times
Thank you for your love
Thank you for the joy you’ve given me,
-MoZella, Thank You
You have been one of my greatest loves for the past three years of my life. Never have I fallen so quickly for anything before you. I was shown the Pilot on New Years Eve 2010, and demanded to watch the next one. I have thrown countless Psych parties, and converted many friends into Psych lovers and Shules shippers. The community that you have provided to me helped me survive some of the biggest bumps in the road these past few years (as did the show itself, of course). Psych has made me laugh, cry and feel pretty much everything in between. The cast- I don’t even know where to start. If I’ve had a bad day, I know I just have to go on twitter, and read your tweets, or watch a commentary (they are the best thing in the world), and I am guaranteed to feel better. The cast has taught me so much, they have shown how it is possible to beat the odds while acting at a young age, and I will honestly never forget when Maggie told me to follow my hopes, something I still live by. The cast has inspired me to create great things, and not be afraid of failing. I will always love this show, my love for it is undying. I love you Psych. So much.